Sadhana for Aradhana Mahotsavam 2021
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Om Sri Sai Ram.
We are blessed and fortunate to be part of the sacred, divine mission of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Sathya Sai devotees all over the world observe April 24th as Aradhana Mahotsavam.
Sri Sathya Sai International Organization is paying homage to Sri Sathya Sai Baba with Global online celebrations of His Life, Message and Works, on April 24th from 6:30 AM PDT to 8:00 AM PDT, followed by 24-hours Akhanda Gayatri starting at 8:00 AM PDT.
Both events can be viewed on our website. The viewing link will open at 6:30 AM PDT. All times stated here are Pacific Daylight Time (Los Angeles time). Please check your local times carefully.
In preparation for the Aradhana Mahotsavam, let us intensify our spiritual practices for 30 days from April 1st to April 30th, 2021. Study Guides on the types of Aradhana and how to express our gratitude to Swami are available.
Study Guide 1: Grand Declarations
Spiritual Practices for Aradhana Mahotsavam 2021
Chant the Five Letter Mantra daily: 'God Is' ("Devudunnadu"):
An Audio Bhajan about "God Is..."Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
'God Is' (“Devudunnadu,” in Telugu). Make this your sheet-anchor. If you go on reciting it, thinking over it, acting up to it and conveying it to others, immersing yourself in the bliss of this experience, you will be making the greatest contribution to the welfare of the world... By propagating this mantra you can promote the love of God and the fear of sin among the people. The mantra "God is" can be more powerful than a mantra based on any particular deity's name.
Sri Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol 19/Ch.14: 21 July 1986
Recite these Five Prayers Daily:
An Audio Bhajan about "I am God..."Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
- “I am God; I am not different from God.” Be conscious of this always. Keep it ever in mind. "I am God; I am God. I am not different from God." Be reminding yourself of this. Pray that you may not fail in this sadhana (spiritual exercise).
- “I am the Akhanda Parabrahman (Indivisible Supreme Absolute).” This is the second Truth to be established in the consciousness by unremitting repetition and prayer.
- “I am Sath-Chith-Ananda” (Being, Awareness, Bliss).
- “Grief and anxiety can never affect me.” Develop this Faith and convince yourselves of this Truth by repeated assurance and prayer.
- “I am ever content; fear can never enter me.” Feel thus forever. Pray that this conviction grows stronger and stronger. Exhort yourself, “O self! Utter ‘Om Thath Sath’, ‘Om Thath Sath’ ” the threefold symbol of Brahman.
As the physical body is maintained healthy and strong by the five pranas (vital airs), these five prayers will endow you with the "awareness of Brahman," which is the same as "the status of Brahman Itself."
Sri Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol 16/Ch.30: 23 November 1983
Pray Intensely for the Welfare of All (Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavantu):
Pray for the welfare of all. The power of prayer is incalculable. Everyone gathered here should pray every day for the welfare and happiness of all people everywhere. This is true spirituality.
Sri Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol 29/Ch 7: 20 March 1996
Read Daily from Sutra Vahini
For your ready reference and to serve as an attractive background for your mobile/laptop/desktop, you may download a wallpaper of this list of Sadhana in a size that is most convenient for your device.
Let us pray to Swami to bless us all with devotion and dedication to love Him and serve Him forever.
Jai Sai Ram.
Lovingly in the service of Sai
Narendranath Reddy, M.D.
Chairman, Sri Sathya Sai International Organization
Download Wallpapers for mobile and desktop
- Phones: Large Screen | Small screen
- Computers: Large Screen (4K) | Regular Screen (1920)