2019 Sathya Sai International Leadership Programme for Young Adults
Dear Zone Chairs and Zone Young Adult Coordinators,
Loving Sai Ram. I hope you are well by Bhagawan's grace.
On behalf of the SSIO YA Coordinator, Mr. Deviesh Tankaria, and Sathya Sai International Leadership Programme (SSILP) for Young Adults (YAs) Committee, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you that the enrolment for SSILP 2019 is now open.
The 2019 SSILP for Young Adults has been reviewed and approved by Dr Narendranath Reddy, Chairman, Prasanthi Council. We thank Dr Reddy and the senior leaders of SSIO for their continued loving support and guidance for this important programme.
With Bhagawan’s loving grace and blessings we have completed four years of the programme and we will be commencing the fifth year. I express my heartfelt gratitude to all the SSIO Young Adult leaders for their support and participation.
Please see the attached document which explains the enrolment details for this year’s programme along with the SSILP booklet which highlights the course contents.
- Young Adults between the ages of 21 and 40 (as of 23-Nov-2018) are eligible to apply.
- YA Advisors are eligible to apply upon approval.
- This is for new enrolments only.
- Applicant should discuss with Centre officer or Center or Regional or National or Zone YA coordinator or Zone Chairs before applying.
- Applicants should read the details in the SSILP enrolment/programme plan and SSILP booklet before applying.
- Registration closes on the 08-Nov-2018 [and no extension planned after this date]
Link to register: http://sathyasai.org/ya/ssilp
For further information please feel free to contact me at SSILP@sathyasai.org.
Once again, thank you for your loving support. Jai Sai Ram!