The Sathya Sai International Leadership Programme (SSILP) for Young Adults (YAs) was developed in 2014 to provide standardised leadership training to YAs from all over the world, based on Sathya Sai Baba’s teachings. The course covers both foundational knowledge and practical application in society. Leading by example, YA leaders took the initiative to develop the programme in partnership with senior leaders of the SSIO. The programme is thus enriched with years of experience of senior devotees, modern resources created for YAs, and most importantly, the eternal and universal teachings of Sathya Sai Baba. The goal of the SSILP is to develop future leaders who will not only disseminate Sathya Sai Baba’s message through rendering service to society, but also lead a rejuvenation of human values throughout the globe.
Objectives of the SSILP
- To raise a generation of young adults who are exemplars of the teachings and philosophy of life as taught by Sathya Sai Baba.
- To give young adults a range of interpersonal communication skills for forging good relations with all officers and members of the SSIO.
- To equip young adults with the tools and techniques that will help them foster good values such as love, compassion, humility, and respect to elders; thereby creating a positive and loving environment at home, in the SSIO, and in their local communities.
- To develop skills for planning and implementing successful projects.
- To develop the capacity to lead, manage, and motivate volunteer team members.
- To develop mentoring skills for grooming future Young Adult leaders for smooth transitions and continuity.
- To acquire knowledge and develop skills to become ideal leaders.
For further details please contact your Zone or National YA Coordinators or SSILP@SathyaSai.org
By the grace and blessings of our beloved Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, we are pleased to announce that the registration for the Sathya Sai International Leadership Programme for Young Adults 2019 is now OPEN!
Registration is open to all Young Adults between the age of 21 to 40 years as of 23 Nov. 2018, and who are active within the Young Adult programme in their respective Zones. Registrations are also open to Young Adult Advisors, who are over the age of 40, may also apply to be considered for this year's programme.
Please note that all the applications are subject to a selection process, which will be undertaken in coordination with the Zone Chairs and Zone Young Adult Coordinators. Young Adults will thereafter be informed of their selection on the 29 Nov. 2018.
To apply for the Sathya Sai International Leadership Programme for Young Adults 2019, please follow the link: REGISTER for SSILP
Registrations will close at 11:59 PM on 8 Nov. 2018 (UK time).
If you have any questions regarding the registrations process, please contact the SSILP Chair, Brother Sai Prabhu Prem Kumar, at SSILP@sathyasai.org