Love All Serve All (LASA) Project
The Love All Serve All (LASA) is an international group that encourages Young Adults (YAs) worldwide to contribute to a repository of uplifting original music compositions based on the five universal Human Values: Truth, Right Conduct, Peace, Love and Nonviolence. It is imperative for each individual to consciously practice Human Values in order to achieve world peace. YAs from diverse backgrounds are inspired to showcase their talent while creating awareness and disseminating the positive message of the Human Values. These compositions are intended to ignite the flame of unity in diversity across the world.
The LASA committee is excited to present the "LASA Theme Song Hunt" challenge! This challenge is a great platform for all the YAs to showcase their talents by composing and producing a theme song which incorporates Sathya Sai's Five Human Values. The selected LASA theme song will be utilised for all future events within the SSIO and in future programmes of the Public Outreach Committee.
- Submissions are open to both individuals and groups.
- Each person/group can submit only ONCE.
- Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a link to files uploaded on any cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, WeTransfer, iCloud, etc.).
- Send a copy of the composition to your respective Zone and National YA Coordinators
- The song's duration must be 3-5 minutes. It must contain the words "Love All, Serve All" and must not mention any God or religion.
- The song can be in ANY language. Please send the lyrics and also an English translation for non-English songs.
- The song can incorporate ANY genre of music (e.g. Rap, Hip-Hop, Stomp, Jazz, Pop, Acoustics, Acapella, etc.).
- The LASA Theme Song submission deadline is 24th February 2019.
Selection of Winners
Approved songs will be open for voting by the YAs, through the Sai Young Adults social media pages (Facebook, Instagram) soon after submissions close in February 2019. The winning song will be announced shortly after the competition ends.
Please contact LASA team members at email@example.com for any clarifications.