The ESC has compiled a range of content within the Environment Sustainability hub, which could be browsed depending on its relevance to you.
ESC Monthly Newsletter
- 2021 May: Water, the Elixir of Life
- 2021 April: Mushrooms, the Unsung Heroes
- 2021 Feb/March: Love and Compassion for Animals
- 2021 January: Gleaning
- Subscribe to the Go Green monthly Newsletter
Go Green conference book
- ‘Nature: Vesture of God' is an important book highlighting Sri Sathya Sai Baba’s teachings, the enormity of the environmental problems, the teachings from other faith traditions and indigenous cultures, solutions to our environmental crisis, as well as the work and vision of the Sri Sathya Sai International Organisation.
- "God, Nature, Man" a book by Dr Ross Woodward of the teachings of Sri Sathya Sai Baba on nature.
Short booklets on the Environment:
- Nature is the Best Teacher
- Protect the Planet
- Mother Earth booklet - a study into the teachings of various faith traditions on the Environment.
Living The Five Human Values For Mother Earth - A guide to understanding human values in order to protect Mother Earth
Go Green – speakers highlights on YouTube
Go Green Materials that were applied in the USA:
Serve the Planet is an initiative run by the Young Adults Section that engages members of the SSSIO and the community in practicing Sri Sathya Sai Baba’s message on ‘Ceiling on Desires’ and caring for our environment. A range of materials, including presentations, study guides, practical tips, media and more can be accessed below:
- Visit the archive of resources on topics such as not wasting Water, Plastic, Food, Energy, and many other materials.
Reach out the SSSIO Environmental Sustainability Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, ideas or comments.