About Visas for India
People from some countries need a visa to travel in India. You can generally get a tourist visa for six months, a year, or perhaps even ten years, with multiple entries of limited duration.
Below is a list of India government web pages for consulates and embassies.. If your country is listed, click the link; on the page that comes up, you should be able to find out particulars about visas. Many of the sites have a place where you can download a visa application, either in pdf or Microsoft Word format. Of course, these links take you outside the Sai Organisation sites.
If your country is not listed below, then please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in.
It is mandatory to have your visa in order while staying in the ashram. For more details, contact the Overseas Accommodations Office located next to the N-9 block, behind North Indian Canteen). The office is open from 6.30.a.m. IST to 7.30.p.m IST.
- Consulate General of India, Toronto, Canada
- Consulate General of India, Vancouver, Canada
- High Commission of India, Canada
- Consulate General of India, Chicago, USA
- Consulate General of India, Houston, USA
- Consulate General of India, New York, USA
- Consulate General of India, San Francisco, USA
- Embassy of India, United States of America