The book "Global Overview of Sri Sathya Sai Education" was developed by devotees involved in Sai Education throughout the world under the direction of the Education Committee of the Sri Sathya Sai World Foundation. It was distributed during Guru Purnima in late July 2007. Copies are being distributed in countries and regions throughout the world.
- Download pdf files of the English version (below).
- Read the English version directly on the web.
- Download a pdf file of the Croatian translation (1.6MB)
- Download pdf files of the French translation.
- Download pdf files of the German translation.
- Download pdf files of the Greek translation.
- Download pdf files of the Italian translation.
- Download pdf fles of the Spanish translation.
|zip file containing the complete book||3.8MB|
|Chapter 1. The history and philosophy of Sathya Sai Education||204KB|
|Chapter 2. The Sathya Sai education system||264KB|
|Chapter 3. Non-fomal and informal education programs||836KB|
|Chapter 4. Formal education programmes and institutions||656KB|
|Chapter 5. Sri Sathya Sai University||344KB|
|Chapter 6. Educational standards and quality assurance||204KB|
|Chapter 7. International cooperation and exchange programmes||180KB|
|Chapter 8. Achievements of Sathya Sai education||284KB|
|Chapter 9. Future perspectives||264KB|
|Chapter 10. Towards a new educational order||156KB|