Cultivate that Eka-bhava (attitude of Oneness), between men of all creeds, all countries and all continents. That is the message of love, I bring. That is the message I wish you to take to heart.
Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Nairobi (Kenya), July 4, 1968
We invite all SSE (Sai Spiritual Education or Balavikas) parents, educators and coordinators of the world to share Swami’s message of Unity, Purity and Divinity, curated in our 11th world conference study guides Unity is Divinity - Purity is Enlightenment with the SSE children, and compile their reflections and share it with us.
Recommended steps to collect your children's expression for the submission:
- Connect with the children and engage them with contents from the study guide.
- Children can select a quote or section from the study guide.
- Children can come up with a way to practice what they understand from Swami's words. They can talk to parents, teachers, siblings or friends for ideas.
- If the child practiced Swami’s words for at least 5 days, please ask him/her to share their reflections in the form of an art work, poem, prayer, essay, anything they express through their heart that reflect their understanding and can be submitted.
- You can fine tune the expressions for clarity in content and format.
- Explain to children that not all submissions may be published in the website, but all the work that they do with love, are instantaneously offered and accepted by our Beloved Bhagawan.
Once the child is ready with the content, ensure that:
- The artwork does not have any personally identifiable information and the content is available in an electronic format.
- The file is named with the child's first name, last initial - country - grade or sse group.
- The file(s) are uploaded to a google drive and is ready to share the link with us using the below mentioned form.
Their submissions may be published in sathysai.org - Sai Shine section, upon review by SSIO website contents team.
Prema (Divine love) does not seek any return. Where an individual offers love in expectation of a return, fear overtakes him. The one who loves with no expectation of any return is totally free from fear. Love knows only to give, not to receive.
Sri Sathya Sai Baba, July 12, 1988